An amazing hospital nestled in beautiful Eastern Oregon is seeking a Long-Term Care Assistant Director/MDS Coordinator. Registered Nurse with experience in the care of the geriatric resident. RCM course within 6 months of hire. Relocation assistance and phenomenal benefits are being offered!
Responsibilities of the ADON-LTC:
- Assures that resident admission status is assessed and documented within 8 hours of admission.
- Assures that a plan of care for nursing services is developed and documented within 24 hours of admission and completed within 14 days.
- Assures that residents’ condition is updated and reviewed when residents’ condition changes and no less than quarterly both in resident record and care plan.
- Has good working knowledge of State and Federal Rules and Regulations.
- Completes comprehensive assessment within 14 days of admission.
- Assists during annual State Survey and other surveys as requested.
- Is aware of delinquent physician visits as reported by Medical Records and assists with communicating the need for visits to physicians as necessary. Assures standing orders are replaced in the charts annually.
Requirements of the ADON/MDS Coordinator:
- The ADON/ MDS Coordinator has 24-hour accountability for the care of all residents.
- The RCM’s name will appear on the resident’s medical record and on the care plan.
- The RCM collaborates with all members of the health care team to develop and maintain a high quality of nursing care for his/her residents.
- The RCM works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Benefits of the MDS Coordinator-LTC:
- Full and Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Work/Life Balance Program
- Outdoorsman's Paradise
For more information on this ADON role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.