Our client, not-for-profit community based medical center in Montana is seeking an Ambulance Director. Enjoy an excellent full-time/permanent position within a robust system in Beautiful Sought after Montana.
Generous Sign-on is being offered!
This permanent Ambulance Director opportunity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This is a beautiful location with safe neighborhoods, a multitude of recreation and plenty of metro amenities to enjoy.
Job Responsibilities for Ambulance Director:
- Supervision of personnel
- Assuring 24/7 ambulance coverage for the County
- Auditing of run reports
- Staying up to date with state regulations/protocols
- Rig/equipment maintenance
- Managing of inventory
- Facilitating trainings to provide CEUs for crew members.
- Working with Medical Director to keep local protocols up to date.
- Attending all required meetings and trainings
- Assist compliance officer with disaster preparedness.
Requirements for the Ambulance Director:
- 3 years EMS experience, prefer experience in a leadership role.
- HS diploma
- EMT-B or higher
- Current NREMT certification
- In good standing EMT license with available endorsements or higher
- EMT or higher license or ability to obtain.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Current healthcare provider CPR
- CPR instructor or willing to be trained.
For more information on this permanent Director role or others nationwide, please send your most updated resume for consideration.