Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client in beautiful, coastal New England is seeking an outpatient/retail Pharmacist. This ideal provider has their BS in Pharmacy with 1+ year of experience within retail. The client will move fast with the interview process. Enjoy fresh seafood, whale watching, magnificent beaches, and a lively art scene.
Responsibilities of the Retail Pharmacist:
- Responsible for delivering the highest level of pharmaceutical care to patients through excellent stewardship, efficient systems and operations, and collegial relationships and collaboration.
- Assures pharmacy is an integral part of the healthcare delivery system and facilitates enhancement and expansion of the services and programs offered.
- This position collaborates with and serves as a resource for nurses, physicians, and other practitioners who participate in the management of patients receiving care at the outpatient pharmacy and hospital as well as its affiliated healthcare providers.
Requirements of the Ambulatory/Outpatient Retail Pharmacist:
- Knowledge of outpatient pharmacy systems.
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of professional excellence characterized by sound independent judgment, initiative, and a high standard of ethics.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree required.
- 1 year of licensed experience required.
To be considered for this permanent Pharmacist position, send your resume in today!