Our client located in the greater Pittsburgh area is seeking an assistant CMO to oversee their FQHC. Enjoy working with collegial staff, with a mix of clinical and administrative responsibilities, outpatient ONLY, Monday - Friday schedule (no call or weekends). This opportunity has 100% employer-funded medical and dental benefits plus generous PTO and 401k match. The ideal candidate is BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine and has 5 years of clinical and leadership experience. Must have experience in community health.
Responsibilities of the Assistant CMO
- Develop and implement medical policy in coordination with staff and CMO.
- Monitor clinical performance for the FQHC
- Ensure that qualified medical personnel render medical decisions.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, and orientation of medical providers.
- Review and ensure appropriate credentialing for all medical personnel.
- Ensure that medical protocols and rules of conduct for medical personnel are followed.
- Resolve medical-related problems, referring non-medical grievances and grievances, which he/she determines, may be appropriately resolved through the grievance procedure, to the CMO.
- Participate in and monitor daily clinic operations, including administrative functions.
- Supervise Quality Improvement Director, attend QI meetings, monitor and oversee QI activities.
Minimum Requirements of the Assistant CMO
- Pennsylvania medical license or ability to obtain
- Board Certified/Eligible by AMSB in Internal/Family Medicine
- All current certifications ACLS, BLS, DEA
- MUST have community health experience
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental benefits covered at 100%
- Generous PTO
- 401k with 4% match
For more information on this permanent Assistant Chief Medical Officer opportunity or other physician positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date CV.