SHARE THIS JOB
An Assistant Controller is needed in rural, coastal Alaska. Familiarity with under-served populations and tribal communities is a plus. This is a permanent opportunity offering phenomenal benefits, a robust salary, and relocation assistance.
Job Description for the Assistant Controller:
The Assistant Controller would report to the Controller and assist in the preparation of financial statements to summarize and forecast the health system's financial status. This person will assist with the management of budgeting, auditing, and accounting within the health system and delegate accounting tasks to junior staff. This employee would coordinate and prepare reports for the CFO and work to reconcile inaccuracies or imbalances.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements for the Assistant Controller Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field (master’s preferred)
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial leadership within the Acute Care arena
- CPA or CMA preferred
- No state income taxes.
- 25+ days PTO for first year employees
- Top 75% of 401K plans in the nation
- No employee contribution for Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Tuition Assistance Program up to $5,500 a year for continuing education
- Temporary, discounted housing options for 30-90 days