El Paso, Texas
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client near El Paso, TX is looking for an Associate Dentist to join their dental team. The Associate Dentist will play a vital role by diligently executing the organizations mission and promoting the organization’s culture and values. The ideal candidate has their DDS/DMD, Texas licensed, and has previous Health Care Setting experience.
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist:
- Bread and Butter Dentistry
- Examines patients, diagnoses oral conditions, directs and or carries out treatment. May refer individuals for specialty consultation or treatment in conformance with approved clinical protocols and guidelines.
- Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene.
- Serve through professionalism, empathy, and in accordance with the corporation’s mission.
- AD must be able to effectively educate patients and other providers on standards of care and best oral health practices while maintaining appropriate patient and provider autonomy.
- Maintains accurate dental records that completely reflect the nature of the patient contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided.
- Shall complete referrals, data collections, and other records or paperwork as required from time to time.
- Designs, develops, and implements appropriate Dental Program policy and procedure relating to current accepted professional standard and all job duties
Requirements for the Associate Dentist role:
- TX State license or eligibility to obtain
- Previous Health Care Center experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Nitrous Oxide Certification
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- CE allowance
- Malpractice reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance if needed
- J1H1b visa is available
For more information on this permanent Dental opportunity or other roles nationwide, please send your up-to-date resume.