Private practice clinic in Memphis, Tennessee, is seeking a Cardiac sonographer who is proficient in the use of sonographic techniques to produce accurate and appropriate anatomic and physiological images and information for the Cardiologist to review for Diagnostic Interpretation. This clinic is not open on nights or weekends, so there are no call responsibilities. To be considered please send me your resume.
Sign-on Bonus Offered!
- Monday-Friday 8-5 hours, no weekends, no call
- Full benefits with health, dental, and a generous 401K
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus Offered!
Responsibilities for this Cardiac Sonographer:
- Quality studies combined with excellent patient care are required
- ICAEL protocol and guidelines are followed for scheduling as well as echo protocols
- Stress echos approximately 1 per week
- GE equipment with GE PACS
- Echo specific scanning bed
Requirements for the Cardiac Sonographer:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited cardiac sonography program
- CCI or RDCS ARDMS registry accepted
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.