Our client near Schuyler, Nebraska is seeking a professional Cardiac/Vascular Sonographer for a hospital-based opportunity. This is a permanent role covering the day shift 4 or 5 days a week M-F rotating Holidays. New Grads welcome to apply. Ideal candidates will be ARDMS-certified to be considered. BLS certification is required. For immediate consideration, respond with your updated resume.
- Provide technical support for procedures
- Performs cardiac and vascular ultrasound
- Troubleshooting of equipment
- ARDMS Certified
- Pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients
- Recent up to one-year hospital-related experience preferred
- Medical Benefits Offered
- 403(b) or 401(a) Retirement Plans
- Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for Continuing Education
- Discounts on Hospital Services, and much more!
Come enjoy all the benefits of working for a well-established healthcare facility in a family-oriented community. If you're in the market for a new opportunity, this is a great, low-cost living community with great schools serving the area. Interested? Respond with your resume today!