Our client located in Southern Oregon’s Rouge Valley is interested in recruiting a Cardiologist to join a thriving group. This opportunity is for a general Cardiologist, or an Invasive Cardiologist. This is a well-respected practice which has been recognized for excellence in patient care for 40 years. The group has 10 general, invasive cardiologists, four interventional cardiologists, and two electrophysiologists.
This community is conveniently located between Oregon’s wine country in Willamette valley, and California’s Central Valley. The mild winters and dry summers create an ideal climate, for wine, and there are 60 wineries in the area. The proximity to the mountains and rivers make this an ideal location for outdoor recreation.
- Cardiology conference every Wednesday morning for case review and presentations
- Consultative Cardiology and echocardiography
- Cardiac catheterization skills and nuclear, CT, MRI imaging helpful, but not mandatory
- BE/BC in Cardiology
- Maintain active certifications
- Very competitive Compensation plan
- Complete Benefit package