Our client in Northeast Wyoming is seeking a talented Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their growing team. Interested candidates must have experience in Cardiology as a Practitioner. Enjoy a day shift, Monday - Friday opportunity that allows you to have a great work/life balance.
To live around the Buffalo, Wyoming area you will experience a desert climate with cold, dry winters and warm, slightly wet summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- In-depth cardiovascular assessments
- Work closely with physicians and provide health education to patients and families
- Help diagnose and treat conditions that affect the pulmonary or circulatory systems
Minimum Requirements of the Cardiology NP/PA:
- Current Wyoming licensure or eligible to obtain
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS Certifications
- One year of Cardiology experience as an APP
- Desire or ties to the state of Wyoming