Our client is in need of a Cardiovascular Technologist to join their team. This location offers residents a suburban rural mix feel. This is a permanent full time position located in a Beautiful sought after location in Montana. Must have 2 years of Cath lab experience or graduate of a cardiovascular program. To be considered for this position please send resume.
Job Responsibilities for Cardiovascular Technologist
- Assists the physician in managing diagnostic and interventional procedures by scrubbing and managing the sterile field and by monitoring and reporting hemodynamic data.
- Look after and operate the equipment, explain test procedures to patients and identify problems in their test findings.
- Performing X-Ray duties, routine or delegated, according to the standards and policies of the Cardiac Catherization.
Requirements for the Cardiovascular Technologist
- Maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
- CV Certified
- Holds or is eligible for Montana State licensure.
For more information on this Radiology Technologist role or others nationwide, please send your most updated resume for consideration