Our client in Georgia is searching for full-time Chemistry Supervisors for 2 locations. National certification as a Medical Technologist is required and a Chemistry Specialist certification is preferred (not required). The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of clinical laboratory experience and 2+ years in a leadership/supervisory capacity. This is an immediate hire opportunity so apply today!
Benefits of the Chemistry Supervisor Position:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Day Shift
- Full Benefits Package
Responsibilities of the Chemistry Supervisor:
- Ability to prioritize required duties and responsibilities, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements of the Chemistry Supervisor:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science; Master's degree is preferred
- ASCP or AMT certification as an MT, MLS, or CLS
- 8+ years of clinical laboratory experience with 2+ years in a leadership/supervisory capacity.
- Chemistry specialist certification is preferred.
For more information on this Chemistry Supervisor role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.