Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Our client located in the Northern California area is searching for a Chief Medical Officer to join their team. This is an opportunity to work with and oversee the provider staff of Federally Qualified Health Clinics. The physician is responsible for the quality of good clinical practice accomplished through the provision of a quality assurance process, monitoring the clinical policies and procedures used to ensure the quality of patient care with sensitivity to efficiency and cost-effectiveness, and payer contracts.
This is a great area in Northern California. Nestled within the Sierra Nevada Mountains, this community is located in a high desert area where coniferous forests, lakes and desert sands are all within a short distance of each other. You will enjoy 4 seasons with a dry moderate climate. There are over 2,700 square miles for biking, hiking, hunting and camping. It is truly an outdoorsman paradise
- Ensure the provision of basic services delineated in the NRHC Principles of Practice, planning and implementing all new medical services.
- Develop and implement medical policy in coordination with staff and CEO.
- Ensure that qualified medical personnel render medical decisions.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, and orientation of medical providers.
- Review and ensure appropriate credentialing for all medical personnel.
- Ensure that medical protocols and rules of conduct for medical personnel are followed.
- Resolve medical-related problems, referring non-medical grievances and grievances, which he/she determines, may be appropriately resolved through the grievance procedure, to the CEO.
- Participate in and monitor daily clinic operations, including administrative functions.
- Supervise Quality Improvement Director, attend QI meetings, monitor and oversee QI activities.
- California medical license or ability to obtain
- Board Certified by AMSB
- All current certifications ACLS, BLS, DEA
- Active California drivers license and proof of insurance
- Very Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonuses
- Relocation Allowance
- Student Loan Assistance