Our client located in the Central Missouri area, is looking for a permanent Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist join a Hospital employed Physician group in a fun, team oriented, environment. The team consists of 2 Psychiatrists, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 12 professional counselors, and 3 support staff in an outpatient, Hospital owned practice.
This community is in the state Capital, and is a medium sized community with a big town feel. They have all the benefits of a larger city (arts, shopping, excellent private and public schools) with none of the drawbacks. Centrally located, you are also less than an hour drive to beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, and the University of Missouri in Columbia.
Responsibilities of the Child Psychiatry Physician
- Mon-Friday full-time clinic hours
- Hospital consult coverage shared with two full-time Psychiatrists
- Ability to work collegially with both support and professional medical Staff
Minimum Requirements of the Child Psychiatry Physician
- Missouri license or eligible to obtain
- All active certifications
- Fellowship trained in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- 3 year agreement with guaranteed base salary and option to convert to production model
- Quality incentive bonus program
- 401K and relocation plans
For more information on this permanent Child Psychiatry Physician opportunity or other Advanced Practice positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date CV.