A rural location in Cody, WY is looking for a Clinic Manager to oversee the clinical operations and nursing care of the facility. This clinic is part of a health system, located near Yellowstone National Park. The Clinic Manager will report directly to the CEO and work alongside the Revenue Cycle Manager to oversee patients' health outcomes and overall patient experience. This position is offering $10K relocation and $80-108K in salary, plus full-benefits!
- Coordinate clinical flow to ensure high quality care is provided to each patient in an efficient manner.
- Assess methods and processes of clinic and staff to recommend ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness and patient satisfaction.
- Take and record vital signs, recognize any variances, outliers or red flags, and take appropriate action.
- Track numerous metrics related to the patient engagement cycle including record coding error rates and billing turnaround times to develop sound revenue cycle analysis and reporting.
- Ensures practice has properly trained staff in sufficient numbers to provide effective and efficient coverage at all times.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- In coordination with Revenue Cycle Manager integrate the financial, clinical, and billing processes to ensure compliance and maximize reimbursements.
- Support providers by, and is not limited to, processing medication refills, obtaining pre- authorizations, and completing referrals to specialty providers.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects high quality candidates and trains new staff members.
- Create, implement, educate, and maintain clinic protocols.
- In conjunction with management, create, implement, and manage new clinical outreach programs.
- Must be an RN.
- BSN or other related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a nurse in a clinic setting and a minimum of 3 years management experience.
If you are interested in this Clinic Manager opportunity or other clinic management positions, please submit your resume and a representative will contact you!