Clinician - ASW or Elgible
Clinician - ASW or Elgible
San Francisco, California
We are currently seeking a Clinician - ASW to fill a vital position at our esteemed healthcare facility located in the lively city of San Francisco, CA. As a Clinician, you will be pivotal in providing exceptional care and support to high-risk children/youth patient populations. If you are a dedicated professional with strong clinical skills and a passion for making a positive impact on children and families that have been or are involved in issues relating to abuse, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity! This ASW position offers a $5k bonus for completing 1 year of service!
- Clinician must be clinical license eligible through the BBS or maintain a clinical license, i.e. ASW
- 9am - 5pm flexible hybrid schedule
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Continuing Education/ Licensing Fee Expense Reimbursement
- Work alongside a team of compassionate healthcare professionals who prioritize patient-centered care.
- Utilize your expertise to provide counseling, therapy, and emotional support, helping children/youth patients on their journey towards improved mental health and well-being.
- Participate in individual, group, couples, and family therapy using modalities including CBT, DBT, Trauma Focused, etc.
- Masters of Social Work, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, or related field required
- Clinician I Certification or eligible: Possess valid licensure as an ASW (Associate Social Worker) or license eligible: Registered with BBS required to be eligible to work in the state of CA.
- Compassion and Empathy: Demonstrate a genuine concern for patients' well-being and showcase empathetic communication skills.
- Clinical Expertise: Showcase a solid understanding of evidence-based therapeutic techniques, proper assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning.
- Multicultural Competence: Display proficiency in working with culturally diverse populations, incorporating cultural competency into practice.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Exhibit the ability to collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, psychiatrists, and other healthcare professionals.
- Strong Communication: Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and colleagues.
- Time Management: Show proficiency in managing a caseload, adhering to appointments, and maintaining accurate documentation.
If you are a Clinician seeking a fulfilling career opportunity in a thriving urban environment, this position in San Francisco, CA, is an excellent fit for you. Join a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and contribute to the mission of providing exceptional care and support to this diverse child/youth patient population. Apply now and start making a difference in the vibrant community of San Francisco!