We have an excellent opportunity available for experienced CT Technologists to join an Award-winning hospital facility located near the Cambridge, Ohio area. Interested candidates should have an ARRT with an Associate's degree, CT registered, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in CT. Must be eligible to be licensed by the State of Ohio in Radiology. This opportunity offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
This opportunity offers:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Healthcare Spending, and more!
- Days and Nights shifts available, call required
- Work for a Nationally-Recognized Healthcare system with growth opportunities
- Great cost of living with plenty of restaurants, shopping, and parks available, a great place for families!
Responsibilities of CT Tech
- Perform CT procedures as ordered by a physician, according to established standards, practices, and protocols
Requirements of CT Tech
- AART Certified, RT(CT)
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school
- Must be able to obtain an Ohio license
- Six months to one year CT related experience and/or training required
If this opportunity is not a fit, or you prefer another location, let us know. We work with facilities nationwide on permanent positions only. For more information on Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicist positions nationwide, send your updated resume and contact information.