Las Vegas, Nevada
Currently looking for a Registered CT Tech with at least 3 years of experience to fill an opening with an Academic Medical Center located around the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Interested candidates should have three years of clinical experience in a Trauma setting and have or be eligible for a State of Nevada License in Radiology. Enjoy Employer Paid Pension Plan of 29.25% of your annual salary!
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist
- Have knowledge of procedures and protocols associated with area of assignment, specialized equipment used in area of assignment
- Knowledge of radiography protocols and procedures
- Quality assurance and quality control measures
- Knowledge of contrast application and contrast reaction symptoms
Requirements of the CT Technologist
- 3 years of experience in performing CT exams in a Trauma setting
- Valid State of Nevada License in Radiology
- CT Interventional exams on patients
- Valid ARRT Registered in Computed Tomography
- BLS Certification
Benefits for the CT Technologist
- Generous Benefits Package!
Beyond this Academic Medical Center, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging and Laboratory needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!