Currently looking for a CT Technologist. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Southern Oregon. New Graduates are welcome to apply for this position. Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Oregon licensure and ARRT registered in CT.
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist:
- Responsible for performing all duties directly involved with a variety of special technical procedures, performed with the CT scanner.
- Trains technologists as needed
- Activates repairs as needed
Requirements of the CT Technologist:
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Oregon State License eligible
- Full-time Direct hire role
- ARRT Certification
For more information on this CT Tech role or other Radiology/Imaging positions nationwide, please apply.