FT Bragg, North Carolina
Our client near Sanford, North Carolina, is seeking full-time permanent Computed Tomography Technologists to join their family. Must have hospital experience and be ARRT registered. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities for this Computed Tomography Technologist:
- Fully competent to perform all procedures designed within the CT Section of Radiology. Demonstrates competency and efficiency in the treatment, care of and interaction with all patients of any age group to include neo-natal, newborns, adolescents, adults and geriatrics
- Fully competent in the technical operation of equipment
- Prepares the patient for the procedure, answers any questions or directs questions to the Radiologist
Requirements for the Computed Tomography Technologist:
- ARRT CT Certified
- Minimum of 1 years of experience
- Experienced in the treatment of and interacts effectively with patients of all ages to include neo-natal, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics
Benefits for the Computed Tomography Technologist:
- Medical Benefits offered
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.