Our client located on the Indiana/Ohio border is seeking an Computed Tomography Tech to join their team. Variable shifts available and offers great benefits and compensation. The ideal candidate has their ARRT in CT and already Indiana licensed.
Located in east central Indiana, this area offers great art, music, and antiquing. Relax at a trendy café where chefs create gourmet masterpieces. Tour a winery and taste award-winning wines. Work and live in a low cost of living area and still enjoy the benefits of big city life!
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist:
- Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
- Night Shift
Minimum requirements for the CT Tech position:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Computed Tomography (CT) experience (certified preferred)
- ARRT Certified
- CPR & BLS Certification
For more information on this CT Tech opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date resume.