Our client near Sweetwater, Texas is seeking a full-time permanent Cardiovascular Sonographer for their facility. This is a FT Perm role. The ideal candidate will perform all cardiovascular ultrasound non-invasive procedures and be Echo certified.
Responsibilities of Cardiovascular Sonographer:
- Performs examinations per physicians order
- Generates reports for interpretation
- Reviews reports and charts and post procedures electronically
- Often works autonomously with outstanding work ethics
- work varied shifts
- Must be available for on-call status, as scheduled, after normal operating hours, on weekends and holidays
Requirements of Cardiovascular Sonographer:
- 1 year training and/or graduate of accredited sonography school
- Must be registered in either Adult Cardiac or Vascular Sonography by ARDMS or CCI.
- Must acquire CMEs as required by professional registries and by national lab accreditation.
Send your resume for immediate consideration. Feel free to share with peers and colleagues! Good people know good people!