Our client in the Boston area is seeking Cytogenetics Technologists. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s premier healthcare systems, and one of the top employers in the state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidates will have a Bachelor of Science or related field and be ASCP certified with at least 2 years of experience working in a clinical Cytogenetics laboratory.
Responsibilities of the Cytogenetics Technologists:
- Performs the following Cytogenetic testing: chromosome analysis, fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH), and microarray analysis
- Processes and/or performs cytogenetic analysis to assess the chromosomal state of patient samples
- Perform assigned tissue culture and wet lab duties; assist with troubleshooting workflows or equipment; assist with maintaining equipment, supplies, and reagent stocks
Requirements for the Cytogenetics Technologists:
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in biological science required
- CG(ASCP) certification required/maintained
- At least two years of experience in a CLIA-certified Cytogenetics Laboratory
- Experience in Chromosome analysis, FISH analysis, and Microarray analysis
Benefits for the Cytogenetics Technologists:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Plan Benefits
Interested in this opportunity? Respond with an updated resume that includes a valid contact phone and email address for the next steps.