Our client in the Boston area is seeking a Cytogenetics Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s premier healthcare systems, and one of the top employers in the state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience working in a CLIA-certified Cytogenetics Laboratory and is ASCP certified.
Responsibilities of the Cytogenetics Supervisor:
- Daily supervision of 10 to 13 FTEs
- Contributes to hiring/terminating staff, training staff, annual performance evaluations, scheduling, etc.
- Orients and trains technicians and Cytogenetics Fellows
- Assists with data collection needed for budgetary purposes
Requirements for the Cytogenetics Supervisor:
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in a biological science required
- ASCP Certification
- At least 3 years of experience working in a CLIA-certified Cytogenetics Laboratory required
Benefits for the Cytogenetics Supervisor:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Plan Benefits
Interested in this opportunity? Respond with an updated resume that includes a valid contact phone and email address for the next steps.