Cytotechnologist Day Shift M-F
Our Client near Cambridge, Ohio is seeking a Cytotechnologist (CT) to join their Laboratory Family. Candidates should have national certification through ASCP or AMT. If you like a high volume lab, in a lower cost of living, then this is for you! Interviewing now!
Responsibilities of the Cytotechnologist:
- Receives, prepares, stains gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens.
- Assists in fine needle aspiration collection and evaluates the adequacy of the specimen, if needed.
- Follows general guidelines to recheck results or correct basic malfunctions.
- Prepares reagents, stains and solutions.
Requirements of the Cytotechnologist:
- ASCP CT Certification (or eligible)
- Graduation from an accredited Cytology program
- AS or BS degree
Benefits for the Cytotechnologist Position
- Join one of the premier organizations in the region
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career Ladders
- Day shift
- Low Cost of Living
- Sign On Bonus
For more information on this Cytotechnologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.