SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in northern Montana is seeking a registered dental hygienist to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position that offers great hours and an excellent compensation package. The ideal provider has one year of experience practicing as a Registered Dental Hygienist.
Job Responsibilities of the Dental Hygienist:
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath the margins of gums.
- Looking for indications of oral cancer by feeling lymph nodes under patient chins for signs of tenderness or swelling.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
Minimum Job Requirements for the Registered Dental Hygienist:
- Must be RDH certified
- One year of experience practicing as a Dental Hygienist
For more information on this Dental Hygienist opportunity, please apply with your updated CV.