Fayetteville, North Carolina
SHARE THIS JOB
A health system located roughly 50 minutes from the North Carolina coastline is seeking a permanent dentist. This is a non-profit, FQHC that has multiple clinics throughout the state. This position would be 4 days a week and supported by a full staff including a dental assistant and dental hygienist. Relocation assistance, a competitive salary, and a 7% annual bonus incentive is being offered, in addition to student loan forgiveness and full benefits.
- Assist lead dentist with the supervision of all dental staff and with the administration of dental department.
- In the absence of the lead dentist, represents dental department at board and department head meetings and other clinic related functions.
- Provide dental training to staff as appropriate.
- Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to patients.
- Represent the health center to dental societies and other community and civic groups.
- Precept dental students.
- Graduate of Accredited Dental School
- One (1) year experience (Preferred)
- New Graduate considered
- Excellent working hours
- Competitive salaries
- Educational loan repayment
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Short term – long term disability
- Excellent 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match
- Eleven paid holidays
- PTO accruals
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
If interested in this position, please submit your resume and a recruiter will be in touch!