This is a beautiful community in Southwest Georgia found along the Plantation Trace region. It is the metropolitan hub of the area with the perfect mix of big city amenities and small town charm. They offer excellent public and private school systems and plenty of outdoor activities and recreation.
- Diagnosis and recording of lesions and abnormalities associated with anatomical structures of the dentofacial complex.
- Formulates a treatment plan in the best interest of the patient based on the diagnosis.
- Consistent with the levels of services that may be defined by the organization's operational policy.
- May refer patients to other facilities for consideration beyond the scope of the dentist's ability or as limited by the organization.
- Assumes the responsibility for rendering of services developed in the treatment plan.
- Georgia license or ability to obtain.
- DDS or DMD.
- At least one year practicing in the field.
- Very competitive compensation package
- Complete benefit plan
- Relocation allowance
- PTO and retirement plans
- Qualifies for National Health Corp loan repayment plan