SHARE THIS JOB
Our client in Jacksonville, Florida is seeking a highly motivated General Dentist with a great personality to join their practice. This opportunity includes a generous salary plus production. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience and is comfortable treating all ages, however, new grads are welcome to apply. Start within 30 days!
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm
- Must be comfortable with all ages
- Meets with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns.
- Performs regular preventative procedures, while establishing a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performs dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and fills cavities.
- Corrects bite issues and overcrowding.
- Maintains oral health records and treatments provided.
Requirements for the Dentist role:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- FL State license or eligibility to obtain
- New graduates will be considered
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed draw
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
For more information on this permanent Dental opportunity or other roles nationwide, forward your up-to-date CV.