Gorham, New Hampshire
Our client located in eastern New Hampshire, near Berlin is seeking a Dentist to join their growing team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a practice that has been open since 2016 and is looking to expand. Enjoy a state-of-the-art facility sterilization center and a panoramic digital x-ray machine. The ideal provider has one year of experience and ties to the area.
Job Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
Minimum Job Requirements for the Dentist:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- Able to split between two locations within close proximity
- New graduates will be considered
For more information on this permanent Dentist position or others nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.