San Antonio, Texas
Our client located east of San Antonio, TX is looking for a full or part time Dentist to join their growing practice. The hours of operation are 8 am to 6 pm M-F. This opportunity includes a sign on bonus, malpractice reimbursement, CE allowance and more. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience, however, new grads are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Monday - Friday - 8am to 6pm
- Part or full time schedule available
- Meets with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns.
- Performs regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, while establishing a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performs dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and fills cavities.
- Corrects bite issues and overcrowding.
- Maintains oral health records and treatments provided.
Requirements for the Dentist role:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- TX State license or eligibility to obtain
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- CE allowance
- Malpractice reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
For more information on this permanent Dental opportunity or other roles nationwide, please send your up-to-date resume.