Our client is seeking a talented and professional NP or PA for their Dermatology need. The ideal provider has at least one year of experience within dermatology as an NP/PA. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Southern Oregon. Must possess an MSN or MS degree, DEA eligible, and is eligible to get licensed in the state of Oregon.
Responsibilities of a Dermatology NP or PA:
- Diagnose and treat basic and complex medical dermatology conditions
- Perform procedures including liquid nitrogen, biopsies, excisions
- A collaborative relationship with supervising physician with balanced autonomy
- Full-time 40 hours
Requirements of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Certified NP or PA
- Current or willing to obtain Oregon (OR) PA or NP
- 1 year of clinical dermatology experience required
- Offers competitive salary, Sign-on, and relocation, Flexible time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Relocation assistance, Long-term and short term disability, Malpractice insurance provided.
For more information on this NP/PA role or other Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply.