Currently looking for a Nurse Director to oversee Maternal Child Services in Beautiful, Scenic Wyoming. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of clinical experience in maternal child, 5+ years of nursing management level experience. BSN is required.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Maternal Child
- Provides leadership overseeing maternal and newborn services.
- Fiscal, human resource, strategic planning, program development and risk management
- Collaborates with Managers/Supervisors in developing standards for clinical practice.
- Develops, implements and evaluates a strategic plan for the service line.
Requirements of the Maternal Child Director
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
For more information on this permanent Nurse Director-Maternal Child position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.