Our client is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Echo Sonographer to join their team and provide exceptional imaging services. The ideal candidate will have excellent patient care skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Sign-on bonus offered!
Responsibilities of the Echo Sonographer
- Responsible for performing a variety of basic secretarial, clerical, and housekeeping functions such as customer service, examination and work area cleaning, telephone communications, computer system data entry, information retrieval, (HIS, RIS, PACS), and infection control
- Requires independent judgment and initiative while operating diagnostic ultrasound equipment, preparing exam rooms, and keeping the ultrasound department stocked with supplies.
- Echosonographers exercise professional judgment while performing services in a demeanor complimentary to customer service, age-specific criteria, safety, and medical ethics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monday-Friday 3:30p-10p + Call
- Monday-Friday 7:30a-6p + Call
- Shift Differentials
Requirements of the Echo Sonographer
- ARDMS registry or eligible, Registry Eligible employees MUST obtain certification meeting the aforementioned requirement within 6 months after the employment date
- Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers in Echocardiography or Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
- 1 to 3 years of experience required
Benefits of the Echo Sonographer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Loan forgiveness with a 2-year contract post orientation (with terms)
For more information on this Sonography Tech, MRI Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.