Silver City, New Mexico
Our client located near Silver City, New Mexico is seeking an Echo/Vascular Sonographer to join their team in a mid-size acute care hospital. This is a permanent full-time permanent position that is seeking at least one year of experience within the specialty.
- Great Benefits
- Sought after location
Requirements of an Echo/Vascular Sonographer
- Graduate of Approved Program of Ultrasound/Sonography or equivalent
- Must be able to perform echocardiograms and stress echocardiograms
- Pediatric experience strongly preferred
- Must be CPR Certified
- Must be RDCS Certified
Responsibilities of an Echo/Vascular Sonographer
- Ability to perform Echocardiogram, Stress Echocardiogram, assists in Transesophageal Echocardiograms
- Prepares and reviews all test results and clerical duties
- Provides service to patient throughout the life span including newborns, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric age groups
- On-call required
If you are qualified and interested in this role, or others outside of this location, please apply.