Grants Pass, Oregon
Our client in Southern Oregon is seeking an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to fill their opening. Interested candidates must have a strong interest of Endocrine system. This position is 100% Outpatient focused. Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule with no call, which includes CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Specializing in Endocrinology Diabetes Management, providers will see a majority of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, manage patients on insulin pumps and multi dose insulin injections, trouble shoot continuous glucose sensors.
- A smaller number of established patients with non-diabetic endocrine conditions will also be seen such as hypothyroidism and osteoporosis.
- Ambulatory clinic, mostly consultative with no inpatient work.
- NP/PA licensed in Oregon or able to obtain a OR license
- Highly preferred experience in Endocrinology as an NP/PA or RN
- Recent experience
- 16-18 Patients per day
If this NP/PA specialty is something of interest, please apply with your most up to date CV for review. hot