Our client located in the Eastern Los Angeles area of California is looking for a permanent Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join their outpatient Community Health Center. The ideal candidate is BC/BE, has experience in internal/family medicine, and has practiced in a clinic environment. They are in need of someone to start immediately and are interviewing now!
Conveniently located in the Eastern part of Los Angeles, this community offers all the amenities of a major metro area. In just a short drive you can find professional sports, major Universities, world-class dining and entertainment, and the beautiful beaches of the Southern California coast.
Responsibilities of the Family Medicine Physician
- 100% outpatient position
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- After hours call - phone only and every other week
- Monday - Friday - No nights or weekends
- Create patient-specific health programs using historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Administering vaccinations.
- Perform medical operations.
- Recommending specialists for treatment outside of their capacity.
- Educating patients in health management and disease prevention.
Minimum Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician
- Active CA license or ability to obtain
- BC/BE in Family / Internal Medicine
- Ability to work collegially with both Professional Medical and support staff
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- Very Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous PTO / CME
For more information on this Family / Internal Medicine Physician opportunity or other physician positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.