This is a quiet community with lots of outdoor recreation. The neighborhoods are safe, and the school systems are excellent. You will enjoy the serenity of Southern living, and live just a short drive to Atlanta and all the amenities of a major metro area.
- 100% outpatient position
- 25 patients per day
- Supervise AP’s by signing off on at least 10% of their charts
- Mon through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- GA license or ability to obtain
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Ability to work collegially with both Professional Medical and support staff
- Epic EMR
- Salary plus RVU structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Qualifies for public service loan forgiveness
- Can support Rural Health Scholar ( HPSA score of 18)