A permanent Family Practice Physician is needed in a coastal community in Alaska, not too far from Anchorage. $350K/year, $10K Sign-on bonus and $10K in Relocation Assistance. Also included is Temporary Housing, amazing Tuition Reimbursement Program and Free Healthcare with Blue Cross / Blue Shield!
Qualifications for this Family Practice Physician role:
- Graduation with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine from a U.S. medical school, or an Osteopathic Medical School listed as approved by the American Council on Graduate Medication/Education and hospitals, American Medical Association in the list published for the year of graduation, and completion of an approved internship/residency in Family Practice.
- Foreign medical school graduates may be considered if they have passed the FLEX Exam or equivalent and completed an approved U.S. internship or residency program.
- Permanent and full or unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Alaska.
- Must success fully pass the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention (ICPA) background check.
Responsibilities for the FP Physician role:
Routinely examines medical, obstetric and pediatric patients and outlines a plan for necessary care including, as appropriate, laboratory tests, x-rays, etc.
Examines all available records, determines preliminary diagnoses and institutes treatment.
Keeps detailed clinical records.
Performs procedures and treats a variety of diseases, injuries, and medical problems as defined by his/her medical privileges.
Consults with the Clinical Director or appropriate specialist at ANMC on difficult cases.
Makes daily rounds, visits patients, observing their condition and response to treatment, and discusses pertinent results and observations with fellow staff members.
Instructs or arranges for instruction of patients and related matters.
- No state income taxes.
- 30 PTO days off a year
- No employee contribution for health, dental, and vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incredible 401K plan
All interested candidates should submit their CV for further details regarding this permanent Family Medicine Physician position.