FNP or PA
FNP or PA
Our client located in eastern Washington is seeking a permanent Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their growing team. The ideal provider has one year of experience in a primary care setting, comfortable with an underserved population, and eligible to obtain a Washington State license.
Job Responsibilities of the FNP & PA:
- Diagnosing and treating health conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases.
- Educating patients on lifestyle habits.
- Ordering and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Counseling patients.
- Prescribing medication.
- Conducting examinations of the body.
- Managing overall patient care.
- Educating patients on preventative care and disease management.
Minimum Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant
- Eligible to obtain Washinton State licensure.
- Certified as an FNP or PA
- Recent primary care experience as an FNP or PA
For more information on this permanent FNP/PA position or others nationwide, please apply with an updated CV.