FNP or PNP
FNP or PNP
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking a talented and professional FNP or PNP for their outpatient pediatric clinic. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Central California. New Graduates are welcome to apply for this position. Must possess an MSN or DNP degree, DEA eligible, and is licensed in the state of California.
Responsibilities of a Family Nurse Practitioner or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Diagnose and treat basic and complex medical conditions to pediatrics
- Provide direct patient care, including urgent care, and wellness visits
- A collaborative relationship with supervising physician with balanced autonomy
- Services may include; immunizations, developmental screenings, and well-child exams
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Certified FNP or PNP or PCPNP
- Current CA license
- 1 year of clinical experience (preferred)
- Comfortable with outpatient peds
For more information on this NP role or other Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply.