Our client in the Olympia, Washington area is seeking a Gastroenterologist. Need is due to very few specialists. Having to send over 1500 patients per year out of county for GI consults and/or procedures. As a result many patients not receiving care needed. This is an employed opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Gastroenterologist
- Primary care is made up of medical and naturopathic physicians, ARNPs, PAs, pediatric providers, and internal medicine. The group is very team oriented and collegial.
- New facility
- Physicians may also be called upon to provide direct supervision of medical students and allied health professionals who are pursuing educational experiences at with the facility
- Schedule is flexibile - either 0.5 FTE to a 1.0 FTE
- The primary work would be a combination of outpatient GI clinic and outpatient procedures
- There may be an occasional inpatient consult, but all inpatients would be covered by hospitalists
- No GI night call
- Typical duties would be seeing patients in outpatient clinic on scheduled clinic days, and doing outpatient GI procedures (coloscopy/endoscopy) on scheduled procedure days
Requirements of the Gastroenterologist
- Board Certified/Eligible upon graduation
- Active Washington License or in Process
- Base salary with a base RVU production expectation, then a production bonus opportunity for RVU production above the base
- Medical benefits, Loan Repayment, PTO, CME, Malpractice, Relocation, and more!
For more information on this Gastroenterology role or other Gastroenterology positions nationwide, please apply.