Westerly, Rhode Island
Our client located in the Eastern Rhode Island area is recruiting a Gastroenterology Physician to join its staff. This will be an employed position with an exciting Hospital System. You will be required to work out of the Rhode Island location, and work in a nearby Connecticut location two days a week. There are three other providers and 8 support staff in the group.
Located in the Eastern coastal area of Rhode Island, and Connecticut, this community has many activities to offer for the entire family. There is plenty of outdoor sports and recreation, and easy, and convenient, access both Boston and New York City.
- Office hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1 out of 4 weekend call
- Average number of patients seen per half day: 10
- Average number of scopes done per half day: 10
- 30 to 40 endoscopic patients per week and 50 to 60 patients per week in office
- Connecticut and Rhode Island Medical licenses or ability to obtain
- BE/BC in Gastroenterology
- ERCP and EUS are NOT required
- All current certifications
- Very Competitive Compensation plan
- Complete Benefit package
- PTO plan