Baton Rouge, Louisiana
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking a permanent Geriatric Physician to join their team in Northern Louisiana. This full-time position is an opportunity to practice in a health center providing a wide range of medical, dental, and behavioral health services. They are accepting AMG and FMG candidates. Also willing to sponsor if there is a need.
Responsibilities of the Geriatrician include:
- Providing robust, well-informed preventative treatment.
- Diagnosing innocuous and harmful physiological anomalies.
- Proposing resource-specific treatment regimens.
- Pinpointing assistive gadgets that alleviate pressing health-related symptoms.
- Fitting or instructing on the positioning of assistive technologies.
- Gauging the applicability of prescribed treatments.
- Reconfiguring ineffective regimens with urgency.
- Issuing pertinent referral documents when needed.
- Properly code diagnosis and treatment and updating their charts.
Minimum Job Requirements of the Geriatrician:
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Louisiana medical license or eligible
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO / CME
For this position and/or other permanent physician positions nationwide, please feel free to apply with your updated CV.