Currently looking for an experienced Manager of Health Information Management to fill a permanent opening with an acute care hospital in the state of Wyoming. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of previous supervisory experience in a hospital-based medical records department. RHIA, RHIT or Certified Coding Specialist preferred.
Responsibilities of the HIM Manager
- Manages the activities of the Medical Records Department.
- Monitors performance and evaluates employees in compliance with hospital policies.
- Coordinating responsibility to the medical staff regarding medical record documentation issues.
Requirements of the HIM Manager
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a hospital-based medical records department
- RHIA, RHIT, or Certified Coding Specialist preferred.
For more information on this HIM Manager position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.