Our Southwest Georgia Client has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated Histology Technician or Technologist to join their Anatomic Pathology Department. Interested candidates should be certified HT(ASCP) or HTL(ASCP). Experience is preferred, however, strong new grads are encouraged to apply. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8-hour day shifts.
This Histology Technician/Technologist opening offers:
- Generous Sign-on, Relocation Package Offered!
- Low Healthcare Premiums for Staff
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Great 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to on-site, state-of-the-art gym facilities
Responsibilities of the Histology Technician/Technologist:
- Collects tissue specimens for processing
- Performs basic and advanced histology procedures for pathology diagnosis
- Performs staining procedures including special histochemistry and immunochemistry
- Operates and maintains specialized histology equipment and instrumentation
Requirements of the Histology Technician/Technologist:
- HT/HTL ASCP certification or eligibility required
- High School diploma and completion of an accredited histotechnology program or associates degree
- 1 year of experience preferred, strong new grads encouraged to apply
For more information on this Histology Technician/Technologist opportunity, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide exclusively on permanent positions.