One of the most prominent healthcare organizations in the Southeast is looking for a full-time ASCP-certified Histology Technologist. This is a night shift position Monday-Friday 11 pm- 7:30 am. This is an immediate hire need so do not delay in submitting your application to us today.
Responsibilities of the Histology Technologist:
- Develops and monitors the work activities in the Histology Lab and the Morgue
- Performs routine histological activities of receiving, preparing, and processing surgical specimens for patients
- Night shift
- Monday-Friday 11 pm- 7:30 am
Requirements of the Histology Technologist:
- 4 years of experience as a histology technician
- HT or HTL ASCP certified
- Immuno chemistry experience and/or training
- All Applicants must submit to and pass a Color-Acuity screening test
Benefits for the Histology Technologist:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Relocation Assistance Possible
For more information on this Histology role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.