Hospice experience is required! Currently looking for an experienced Vice President of Hospice Sales in California. Interested candidates should have 10+ years of Sales experience getting new large national accounts. 3+ years in hospice. Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field. The willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time. Can live in the state of California or the state of Texas.
Client is setting up interviews now!
Responsibilities of the VP of Hospice Sales
- Managing and leading a national hospice sales organization.
- Strategic sales planning – includes identifying new markets and developing market and competitive analysis, developing and implementing highly innovative sales strategies, and creating and tracking metrics and reporting.
- Providing oversight for the recruiting/interviewing process for all hospice sales candidates.
- Ensuring sales activities, quotas, and/or other assigned responsibilities are being achieved by the hospice sales team.
- Working closely with National Sales Training to support the onboarding, orientation and continuing education to hospice sales teams. Ongoing coaching and development of the Area VPs of Hospice Sales and their respective Directors of Business Development (DBD’s).
- Forecasting, monitoring, and adhering to the sales budget.
- Ensuring compliance with State and Federal regulations as well as policies and mission.
Requirements of the Hospice Vice President of Sales
- A proven ability to lead, coach, and manage a national hospice sales organization.
- A proven ability to generate new business and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field (preferred).
- Previous experience with implementing and managing a CRM platform.
- A minimum of 10 years of Sales Management experience with the last 3-5 years in hospice.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiating, and time management skills.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with prior hospital sales management experience and/or established relationships with health plans, hospitals, medical groups and other managed care entities.
- The willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% of time.
For more information on this permanent VP of Sales position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.