Currently looking for an experienced Hospice Outside Sales Representative to fill a permanent opening in the desirable Dallas, Texas. Interested candidates should have a proven ability to manage a sales territory. At least two years of outside sales, must be in Hospice. Strong time management skills.
Client is setting up interviews now! Generous Pay Structure!
Requirements of the Hospice Outside Sales
- Proven ability to manage a sales territory and contact database.
- Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least two years of outside sales, preferably in healthcare, is required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Valid and current auto insurance and driver’s license is required
Summary of the Hospice Sales Rep
- Conduct Outside Sales Calls, meeting sales quota and conversion ratio requirements.
- Generates qualified, professional referrals that contribute to the census development.
- Promote and position Hospice programs and services to medical professional, civic, and community through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects quality of care and value.
- In this exciting role, you will introduce and sell our Hospice services to industry professionals, the community, and individuals and/or families in a manner that illustrates and reflects the quality of care.
For more information on this permanent Outside Hospice Sales Representative permanent position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.