Our client located in the Killington Vermont area, is looking for a permanent Hospitalist to join a team of 16 in Vermont's second largest hospital. Nestled along the largest ski area in the Eastern U.S. this community has all the winter sport, and outdoor activities you can desire. Offering great schools systems, and a variety of cultural activities, this is a wonderful area to practice and live.
- Closed ICU is staffed with full time intensivists to aid with critically ill patients and no ICU responsibility is expected
- Admitters and rounders work 14 shifts in 28 days plus 2 weeks’ vacation. The hours of the admitter shift are from 11am-9pm. Rounders work 7am-5pm.
- ED staff is supported with 2 dedicated Hospitalist admitters in the afternoon to help improve the care and flow of patients presenting to the hospital.
- Maintain active certifications
- Work collegially with both support and professional Medical Staff
- $240k for 168 shifts or $260 for 182 shifts
- 403B retirement plan with match
- Health, Dental and Disability insurances
- College Savings account
- Tax-deferred earnings program
- CME: Up to $6000 in CME funds annually
- Relocation expenses reimbursement program
- $25k signing bonus
- Student Loan Repayment program